Thursday 25 June 2009

ikan masak kecap (fish on sweet soya sauce)



I got this recipe from maid of my cousin. her names is iyem. actually she's old and black like this recipe.. but she's a kind lady,I can say she is loyal to her employee.. deligent, honest.
honesly, to found maid like her is almost impossible.. don't see this from my photo, if u cook it , the taste so nice.. believe me.


ingredient:
fish , cut cubed ( usually I use "tenggiri" , I dont know that's fish names in english).
shallot, glove garlic, chopped.
if you like you can add red chilli.
galangal, lemongrass, lime leave
ground ginger, cut thinly maybe use 3 slices.

method:
1. fry fish on the hot oil. until frangnant and well done.
2. use another saucepan, fry all ingredient together.. add frying fish.add sweet soya sauce, sugar, salt.. and water.closed with the lid for few minuted..
3.serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment